SRF-Pharmaceutics-Department of Pharmaceutics, IIT (BHU), India (Varanasi)
Location: Varanasi, India
Number of post: One
Description: Established in 1932, Department of Pharmaceutics at Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi (IIT-BHU) is the first institution to initiate pharmacy education in India including Asian, African and Far-east regions of the world. The department offers various courses like B. Pharm (4 yrs); integrated dual degree programme (5 yrs); M.Pharm (2 yrs) and PhD in the field of pharmacy.
Applications are invited for SRF in a 3 years DST sponsored project entitled “Development and evaluation of Nanocarrier for enhanced antimicrobial activity of Anacardic acid against human and plant pathogen” sanctioned in October 2014. This post is on temporary basis with co-terminus on project completion.
- M.Pharm with minimum 55% marks.
- NET/GPAT/GATE qualified
- At least two years of research experience
- Upper age limit 32 years, with 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/Physically handicapped/Female candidates. However, SC/ST candidate will be selected as per GOI rules.
Incentives: SRF @ Rs. 28,000/- PM fixed + 20% HRA up to project completion.
How to apply: Applicant may apply in writing on a plain paper by providing following details and documents before the deadline:
- Applicants Name and Photograph
- Permanent and Correspondence address
- Father and Mother name
- Contact details (Phone no, mobile no, email address etc.)
- Educational qualification with maximum marks obtained starting from high school (10th class) onwards
- Self-attested copies of mark sheets, certificates, caste certificate etc.
- Details regarding previous research experience etc.
All application in the prescribed format should reach Prof. Sanjay Singh (P.I.), Department of Pharmaceutics, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT-BHU), Varanasi (221005), India.
Note: No TA/DA will be provided if called for interview round.