Go back to the Indian Cancer Congress 2017 Free Entry Contest page.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
THIS CONTEST IS A FREE ENTRY CONTEST AND THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. NO PAYMENT OR ANY OTHER FINANCIALS ARE INVOLVED.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The MEDGENERA SWEEPSTAKES begins on 14-07-2017 at 00.00 Hrs IST and ends on 24-07-2017 at 23.00 Hrs IST.
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is INDIAN CANCER CONGRESS 2017 (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Medgenera is only responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the conference and reach to Medgenera about the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period and Medgenera can be reached at email@example.com.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Republic of India who are minimum 18 years old (the “Entrant”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Two winners will receive the FREE EVENT TICKETS to attend the 2nd Indian Cancer Congress 2017, to be held in Bengaluru, India.
Only one prize per person will be awarded. The tickets will have nil value and are subject to the terms and conditions of the sponsor. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstake is open to legal residents of Republic of India and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected based on the highest numbers of points from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The winner selection will be an automated procedure and no manual selection will be implied. The selection of the winner will be conducted in about the 24 Hrs after the Promotion Period
Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received and the total numbers of points gathered by them.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 10-60 min after the winner selection. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 7 working days of notification. Sponsor or Medgenera is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor permission to share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other Sweepstakes Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. EMAIL DISCLAIMER: An Email id account may be required to enter. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any Email service provider. You understand that you are providing your information to the Medgenera and not to Email service provider.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 7 days after the Promotion Period has ended.
For accessing a Winner List online, visit
//news.medgenera.com/resources/contest/icc-2017-contest. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
Prof. Ramesh S. Bilimagga
Secretary General – ICC 2017
ICC Conference Secretariat 4th Floor No 44-45/2, 2nd Cross, Raja Ram Mohan Roy Extn., Off Double Road, Lalbagh Road, Bangalore – 560027
P: +91 80-40206408
P: +91 76 76 11 2017
Medgenera Tech Private Limited
Cafe De Art
G-14, Connaught Circus,
Hanuman Road Area, Connaught Place,
New Delhi-110001, India