Project Fellow- DST INSPIRE Programme-CSIR-IIIM, India (Srinagar)
Location: Srinagar, India
Description: CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, wishes to recruit one Project Fellow on purely temporary basis to work in DST INSPIRE Programme (GAP- 2129) funded research project at its Branch Sanat Nagar, Srinagar-190005.
Project Title: Functional and regulatory role of MYC homologs, Sub-family of bHLH transcription factors in Artemisinin biosynthetic pathway in Artemisia annua
Name of the Post: Project Fellow
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. Biotechnology, Botany, Agriculture with 55% marks or an equivalent grade of B in the seven-point scale of UGC from a recognized University.
Stipend: Rs. 16,000 per month
Age: Age will be determined as on 26.05.2016. Relaxation of age is admissible for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped categories as per GOI/CSIR Rules. Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years is also applicable for persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J&K during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 subject to production of domicile certificate from the concerned District Magistrate in the J&K within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily been resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of J&K to the effect that he/she had ordinarily being domiciled in the J&K during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Tenure: One Year, likely to be extended.
Walk-In Details :
- Date of Interview: 26 May 2016
- Time: 10.00 AM
- Venue: CSIR-IIIM Branch Sanat Nagar, Srinagar
- Candidates fulfilling the above educational qualification and age may attend the interview at the venue mentioned above.
- They should bring along with them original testimonials and photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, Date of birth, Caste, Domicile certificate etc. and also a passport size photograph.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.