Postdoctoral Position – Cell Biology and Regenerative Therapies in Cardiovascular Diseases, Germany (Goettingen)
Location: University of Goettingen, Germany (Gottingen)
Deadline: April 20th, 2016
Description: The Heart Research Center at the University of Goettingen (HRCG) is an internationally renowned institution dedicated to understanding of Cardiac Biology in health and disease. An interdisciplinary environment offers the fellow excellent international expertise in multiple scientific areas.
Requirements (mandatory + desirable):
- PhD degree in Cell Biology/Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology/Virology, Stem Cell Biology/ Developmental Biology or Bioengineering/Biomedicine / Chemistry
- Extensive training in standard techniques of molecular and cellular biology, biochemistry, and corresponding data analysis techniques and programs
- Fluent command of the English language
- Team spirit, excellent communication talent, as well as intercultural and intrapersonal competencies
- A strong interest in basic science and translational research
- Working in a highly motivated and friendly environment
- A multi-disciplinary, innovative and well-equipped scientific environment
- Cutting edge research using in vitro and in vivo models
- Collaborations with excellent international and national research labs, including Stanford University School of Medicine
- Further training opportunities
The full time position (salary according to TV-L) is initially limited to one year, with the option on renewal following a positive evaluation.
To apply for this position and further information, please click the university logo (below).
Looking for job like this? Subscribe to our jobs newsletter and never miss any opportunity