Postdoc- In vivo- Cellectis, USA (New York)
Location: New York, NY, United States
Cellectis is biopharmaceutical company focused on developing immunotherapies based on gene edited CART-cells (UCART). The company’s mission is to develop a new generation of cancer therapies based on engineered T cells. Cellectis capitalizes on its 16 years of expertise in genome engineering – based on its flagship TALEN® products and meganucleases and pioneering electroporation Pulse Agile technology – to create a new generation of immunotherapies. CAR technologies are designed to target surface antigens expressed on cells.
Using its life-science-focused, pioneering genome engineering technologies, Cellectis’ goal is to create innovative products in multiple fields and with various target markets.
Cellectis S.A. is listed on the Nasdaq Global Market (ticker: CLLS) and on the NYSE Alternext market (ticker: ALCLS).
Cellectis Inc, located in New York City (Hospital District, Manhattan), invites applications for a Postdoctoral Fellow for the department of Research and Development.
This position is focused on the development of new leads for Cellectis therapeutics’ program for adoptive immunotherapy. Candidate should be highly self-motivated with the ability to excel in a fast-moving, goal-oriented environment.
Job summary We are seeking a highly motivated individual with hands-on experience in immunology and tumor immunology to join us as a postdoctoral fellow. The successful candidate will work as part of the Cellectis research team to develop next generation engineered CAR T cells for adoptive immunotherapy. The candidate will develop, lead and execute in vivo studies to support the preclinical development and further the mechanistic understanding of T cell therapies. Successful candidates will have a strong scientific track-record in the development and optimization of tumor and/or immune response models in mice. Candidates must be independent to perform experiments, organize and analyze results, and communicate and present findings in team meetings.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Ph. D. with > 2 years of post-doctoral experience in immunology or immuno-oncology research in an academic or industry setting
- Experience in the development and execution of tumor models including syngeneic, xenograft and PDXmodels and / or T-cell driven immune response models in vivo pharmacology models.
- Expertise in multi-parameter flow cytometry, immune cell functional assays, and knowledge of cellular immunology/immuno-oncology.
- Track record of successful internal and external scientific collaborations
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a high paced team environment, meet deadlines, & prioritize work on multiple projects.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CV, a description of their research experience and interest to CLI_PIV_2016email@example.com