Postdoc-Biochemistry-Sanofi Aventis R&D, France (Strasbourg)
Location: Strasbourg, France
The mission of Sanofi Open Innovation Access Platform (OIAP) is to develop and advance a portfolio of innovative research projects in partnership with academics or biotech companies with the ultimate goal to enrich the global research program portfolio.
The biochemistry group within the OIAP is currently seeking highly skilled and motivated postdoctoral researchers in protein biochemistry and immunology.
The successful candidate will use antibodies to investigate innate and adaptive immune function in tumor models. The individual should have an excellent understanding of the cancer biology and immunology.
The postdoctoral fellow will be located at Strasbourg, France and will collaborate with researchers in a leading academic University in the UK. The research position is for 18 months.
Required knowledge and skills
• Solid background in biochemistry and immunology (tumor immunology preferred)
• Good publishing record
• Knowledgeable, highly motivated, creative, and collaborative
• Proven track record to work efficiently, both independently and as part of a team
• Fluency in English.
Formal education and experience required
• PhD in biochemistry, immunology or related life sciences discipline
• Experience in protein biochemistry for protein-protein interaction studies (protein purification, biophysics)
• Experience with cell based functional assays on immune cells (ELISA, flow cytometry…)
How to apply
• Candidates are invited to submit their application (CV and cover letter) within 8 weeks of the publication of the advertisement to: Nicolas Basse,Sanofi R&D, 16 rue d’Ankara, 67080 Strasbourg, France or via e-mail to: Nicolas.email@example.com