PhD- Biomedical Science- University of Otago, New Zealand (Dunedin)
Location: Dunedin, New Zealand
Deadline: May 17, 2016
Description: The Department of Anatomy has a range of exciting, leading-edge, biomedical science PhD projects available. For suitably qualified students, PhD scholarships may also be available. The University of Otago is one of the most research-intensive Universities in New Zealand with a world-class reputation in the life sciences. The Anatomy Department is the largest, most diverse, research-oriented Department within the Division of Health Sciences. The Anatomy Department’s areas of research excellence include ‘biological anthropology‘, ‘clinical anatomy‘, ‘neuroscience‘, and ‘reproduction, genomics and development‘.The Department provides an environment that allows its students to undertake internationally recognized research, in a diverse and vibrant postgraduate environment.
How to apply:
Applications will only be accepted by email to the following address: email@example.com
Applications must include:
- The PhD project or area for which you wish to apply
- A copy of your CV
- A copy of your academic transcript ,A copy of the your research dissertation or thesis, or equivalent research details.
- Written statement (300-500 words) outlining why this project or area interest you
- The name of two academic referees
- Evidence of English language ability
For further information, please click the logo (below).
Looking for job like this? Subscribe to our jobs newsletter and never miss any opportunity