JRF-Anti-diabetic Nanomedicine-University of Madras, India (Tamil Nadu)
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Description: Madras University is the mother of almost all the old Universities of southern India. The University area of jurisdiction has been confined to, however, 3 districts of Tamil Nadu in recent years. This is consequent to establishment of various universities in the State and demarcation of the University territories.
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
No of posts – ONE
Project Title – Development of Anti-diabetic Nano medicine from bioactive principles of selected medicinal plants and exploration of in vitro anti-diabetic activity
Duration – 03 Years (02 years as JRF & 01 year as SRF)
Fellowship – Rs. 25,000+15 % HRA per month for two years and Rs. 28,000 + t 5% HRA per month for third year. JRF without NET/ GATE: Rs. 12,000 per month * 30% HRA & medical allowance as per University rules.
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Nano Science & Nanotechnology with minimum of 60% marks. Candidates with valid NET/ GATE will be preferred or M.Tech., in Biotechnology / Nanotechnology / Food Technology.
- (Final year students are also eligible to apply but at the time of interview proof flr the above requested profile need to be submitted)
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidate may send hard copy of the application on plain paper along with complete bio-data, attested copies of Certificates / Mark sheets, evidence of any other academic credentials on or before 15th June 2016. A soft copy of the same may also be e-mailed to the ID given below. Date of interview will be intimated to shortlisted candidates by post.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The application should be sent to:
- Dr. E. Sumathi (Principal Investigator)
- Assistant Professor
- National Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (NCNSNT)
- University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai – 600 025
- Tamil Nadu, India